The ROLLS EXPERTS offer: Innovative commercial and industrial mechanical assistance that is adapted to our customers specific needs. In house design build services coupled with the availability of complete stamped and sealed drawings. We are ready to bid you plan and spec job or provide high quality design build to design assist. When L.J. Rolls Company is engaged early to provide Design Assistance, our clients experience faster project delivery, elimination of cost caused by inefficient or non-constructible designs, improving design documents, more accurate budget control, and early incorporation of value engineering options.
Cheap is No Bargain…
“It is unwise to pay too much, but it is equally unwise to pay too little. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot…it can’t be done. When one deals with the lowest bidder, it is wise to add something for the risk that you run, and if you have to do that you will have enough to pay for something better!” – JOHN RUSKIN (1819-1900)
Although written in the late 1800’s, this still holds true today. Maintaining and or purchasing a mechanical system by the lowest bidder can be the same as throwing money away. A buildings HVACR systems is a very technical and complex combination of components that require a precise methodology. Our long term success has come from listening to our customers concerns, involving “what is the best for their money”. The value of a properly built, installed and maintained mechanical system is priceless if done by the right mechanical contractor.
Heating – Comprehensive design, installation and services of multi-fuel roof-top units and unit heaters. Infra-red, direct fired and make-up air systems. Commercial hot water boilers, steam heating along with pumps and controls.
Ventilation – Complete indoor air quality systems entailing filtration, exhausts, air cleaners and exchangers. Kitchen exhaust hoods and all industrial ventilation.
Air Conditioning – E.P.A. certified technicians and installers with a drive to implement the compositions of all design and build specifications for centrifugal reciprocation equipment. 1-500 ton package roof top units, VAV systems, Computer rooms, economizers and all dehumidification and air filtration.
Sheet Metal – Design, layout, fabrication, and installation of a multitude of materials, galvanized, stainless, aluminum and welded black iron duct.
Computer Rooms – Air conditioning and main frame cooling. Extensive installation and service on systems such as Liebert, Stulz, and so forth.
Temperature and humidity controls – Service, installation and maintenance of pneumatic, electric, and brands such as Metasys, Honeywell, Tridium, Siemans, Trane Tracer, Summit Tracker Systems, Carrier generation I, II, III and 3V to name a few.
The following list is a small percentage of the types of equipment and controls that The ROLLS EXPERTS are more than qualified to install, service and maintain with a high level of competency.
- Chillers (Reciprocating, Scroll, Screw and Centrifugal)
- All rooftop types ranging from 1 to 500 tons
- DX Equipment (Split Systems, Package Units and Built-up Equipment)
- Water Source Equipment (Air Handlers and Water Cooled Condensers)
- Cooling Towers
- Evaporative Condensers
- Thermal Storage Equipment
- Clean Room Equipment Pumps Exhaust Fans and Make Up Air Systems
- Controls & Building Automation Environmental Chamber
- Walk-In Coolers and Freezers Parallel Rack Refrigeration
- Ice Machines
- Hot Water Systems, Steam Systems
- Unit Heaters, Infrared, Direct fired,
- Main Frame Cooling
- Air Cleaners, Humidification, Dehumidification,
- Controls by Carrier, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Robert-Shaw, Barber Coleman
- Complete Computer Room Systems such as Liebert and Stulz technology
- Ventilation, Exhausting and Pressure Monitoring
- All Indoor Quality Equipment